|History of Journal|
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Online Submission Guidelines|
|Article Processing Charge|
|Open Access Statement|
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Manuscripts should discuss the topics Islamic Philosophy, Tasawuf, Qur’anic and Hadith Studies, Comparative Religion, Islamic Thoughts and Political Islam; written either in English or Bahasa.
- Papers must be typed in 1,15 spaces on A4-paper size, uses Garamond–latin (11 pt), Traditional Arabic -arabic (14 pt).
- All submission must include a 200-250 words abstract and 5 keywords.
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution, complete address and mobile phone number;
- All submission should be in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format;
- Arabic words should be transliterated according to Keputusan Bersama Menteri Agama dan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, No. 158 Tahun 1987 dan Nomor 0543 b/U/1987.
- References cited are preferred to the latest journal articles and books published in the last 10 years.
- All citations should be written in the form of footnote following Chicago style. It is highly recommended for the author to use Zotero or Mendeley Reference Manager.